Service Provision Terms and Conditions
All work will be booked subject to the completion of the contract below.
The rates are £90 per hour/£500 per day but are subject to negotiation for longer periods of time. Rescheduling of dates booked within 3 weeks of the contract being signed incurs no fee.Cancellation or rescheduling within the 3 week period may incur a £100 cancellationn fee. Cancellation within 7 days of the agreed booking incurs a 50% cancellation fee.
Invoices will be forwarded on completion of the work and must be paid within 7 days of receipt. All cheques payable to Rob Thomas or a bank transfer can be arranged.
All work will be subject to the completion of a quality assurance form.
Any complaints to be raised directly with Rob Thomas and all reasonable efforts will be made to resolve these promptly and provide a satisfactory resolution.
Website Disclaimer/Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Dysky Education Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Ashridge Crescent, London, SE18 3EB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, completeness or suitability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dysky Education Solutions’ prior written consent.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dysky Education Solutions takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.